The following Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply to any sale of goods by Renegade
Electric Supply Ltd. or “Renegade.” Purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the
following Terms and Conditions, and such will be considered binding if the goods are provided
to and accepted by the Purchaser.
- Bill of Material: The order is based on the Bill of Material arranged by Renegade or
Renegade’s suppliers that accompanies this order. Renegade assumes no responsibility for the
accuracy of the plans and/or specifications provided to it by the Customer on which the Bill of
Material was based. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the goods ordered,
and the Bill of Material meet any specifications required by the Customer.
- Price and Payment: All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are pre-tax,
meaning GST, HST and Provincial Tax are not included. Pricing on quotations is firm, unless
otherwise noted, and is only valid for receipt of the entire BOM.
All invoices are due 30 days from statement. Renegade may also alter the terms of payment if
Renegade, in its sole discretion, feels the Customer’s financial condition has changed, including
requiring the Customer to pay in whole or in part prior to receiving material.
- Freight and storage: Unless otherwise agreed upon, all transportation, storage and related
expenses will be invoiced to the Customer’s account, in addition to the price specified for the
- Delays: Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only. Renegade assumes no liability, for
any reason or for any damages, including but without limitation to, direct, indirect, incidental,
financial, consequential or special damages, which may result in delay or failure to provide the
- Cancellation: Orders placed with Renegade cannot be cancelled by the Customer without the
prior written consent of Renegade. The Customer agrees to compensate Renegade for all direct
and indirect losses Renegade incurs from any cancellation.
- Returns: Renegade will not accept the return of goods, unless the Customer has prior written
approval, agreed to the restocking fees and all conditions placed on the return of goods have
- Title: Title to all goods sold or delivered by Renegade shall remain with Renegade until such
goods have been paid for in full.
- Notice in writing: If the Customer receives short shipped or damaged goods, the Customer
must provide written notice with sufficient detail to Renegade and the carrier within 7 days of
receipt of the goods.
- Warranty: RENEGADE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS,
AGREEMENTS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (BY STATUTE
OR OTHERWISE) WITH REGARDS TO THE PURCHASED GOODS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AGREEMENTS OR
GUARANTEES THAT THE GOODS ARE OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, ARE SUITABLE OR FIT FOR
THEIR INTENDED PURPOSE, ARE FREE FROM DEFECTS, WILL PERFORM AS SPECIFIED OR DO NOT
INFRINGE ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE
FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RENEGADE BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER FOR
ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, FINANCIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES FOR
DEFECTIVE GOODS OR FOR FAILURE OF ANY GOODS NOT CONFORMING TO THEIR
SPECIFICATIONS, EITHER DUE TO RENEGADE’S OWN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. THE
CUSTOMER’S SOLE CLAIM(S) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY PROVIDED BY THE
MANUFACTURER, IF ANY, AND RENEGADE SHALL ASSIGN TO THE CUSTOMER ANY SUCH
MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Reels: When wire is shipped on returnable reels, there will be a separate line on the same
invoice to charge the reel, and a credit will be issued upon return of the reels.
- Modifications: The terms and conditions on any purchase order submitted by the Customer
at any time are null and void and of no legal effect other than with respect to the identify of
and quantity of goods being purchased. Any term or condition not contained within this text
shall not be binding on Renegade.
- Governing Law: This Agreement, including any changes or modifications, shall be governed
by the laws of British Columbia in which Renegade is located. This Agreement, together with
any Credit Application signed by the Customer shall constitute the entire agreement and
understanding between the Customer and Renegade.